Senior Data Analyst
Job Type / Part Time
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Data Analyst who will be joining our expanding Data team and be part of the journey to global success. You will work in a cross-functional and dynamic team and take part in all areas of analytics.
- University degree in a related field from a reputable university
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytical role – preferably as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Very strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent SQL skills with day-to-day experience in querying databases (BigQuery experience is a strong plus)
- Ability to take full ownership of projects and grow within an agile team
- Proactivity towards business needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of A/B testing and diagnostic analytics
- Extensive experience with reporting and dashboard tools, i.e. Looker, Tableau, Qlik etc.
- Familiarity with data science toolkit (Python, scikit-learn, etc.) and concepts (Supervised and unsupervised learning, data preprocessing, etc.) is a plus